TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CARLOGIE, BALLOGIE & COMMONTY FISHINGS GENERAL
1. Fish with fly only.
2. The Dee Conservation Code will be observed.
3. PAYMENT and CANCELLATIONS
4. The rents are due in full.
5. Tenants shall not be permitted to sub-let fishings without the prior written approval of the Proprietor.
6. In the event of cancellation of a booking by the Lessee, the Lessee will remain liable for the whole agreed rent. Ballogie will try to re-let the fishings for you wherever poosible. In the event of re-letting taking place a 10% administration charge will be made. You are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance cover this charge in the event that you have to cancel.
7. Please note that in line with general practice, refunds will not be given for fishing spoilt by inclement weather, poor water conditions or if you decide not to come.
8. No publicity without prior written consultation with the Proprietor.
9. Well behaved dogs welcome.
FISHING ETIQUETTE - Please adhear to correct fishing etiquette when fishing and sharing the beats facilities. Please ask the ghillies if you need more information.
DEE CONSERVATION CODE - Details of all fish caught (weights, pools in which they were caught, date etc) should be reported to the ghillie or the office.
16. Clients are strongly advised to take out a Public Liability Policy, covering themselves and their guests, for not less than £500,000.
17. Clients and guests are advised to wear and use their own personal protective equipment where appropriate. This should include chest waders, wading stick, appropriate clothing and flotation equipment to marine standards.
18. The insurance cover in the fishing huts and on the rod-boxes does not extend to the property of tenants. If you wish to leave your belongings in the huts or rod-boxes it is at your own risk and you are advised to ensure that you have adequate insurance cover for sports and other items when travelling.