• Salmon season runs from 11th Feb until 31st Oct.
• All kelts must be returned (legal requirement).
• All gravid fish must be returned (legal requirement).
• All spring salmon caught before the 1st April must be returned alive to the river (legal requirement).
• As of 2020, Conservation measures implemented by Marine Scotland designate the river as Category 3 status and all salmon must be returned alive (legal requirement).
• All sea trout and whitling are to be returned (but must be included in catch returns).
• If escapee farmed salmon are caught they should be killed.
• Anglers are reminded the sale of rod caught salmon is illegal.
• Catch returns must be completed as per beat rules and submitted to both Board and Marine Scotland on the appropriate forms.
• Marine Scotland now require all anglers to provide rod effort along with their catch returns to their clubs for submission.
Please remember that returned fish should still be recorded in the catch returns.
Scottish Government and Marine Scotland introduced conservation measures designed to enhance salmon stocks.
Individual owners will also have their own individual conditions, such as the hours that fishing is allowed on that beat, what ghillies are provided (if any) and what fishing methods you can use.
This site uses the FishPal booking engine, you need to agree to FishPal's booking conditions
You will be given another opportunity to read all these conditions before doing any online booking, where you have to indicate your agreement to them. They will also be included in the joining instructions you are given when your booking has been completed.