1. This licence is not transferable and must be exhibited together with all fish and tackle in the holders' possession when requested to do so by the police officers and the river bailiffs and watchers.
2. This licence will be forfeited should the holder by found with any fry or parr in his possession.
3. Fishing with a single worm with weight is permitted when the river is in flood (red) from 1st June to 15th August only. Fly fishing is permitted at all times and fishers using other methods must give fly fishers priority. Spinning is permitted when the water level is above 2' 6'' on the gauge at Stannochs Pool. Spinning may continue all day if the water level is still above 2' 6'' at 11.00am but falls below thereafter.
4. Sunday fishing is prohibited.
5. Bottles, waste paper or other rubbish must on no account be left on the ground or thrown in the River.
6. Fishing for brown trout is permitted only between 15th March and 30th September. 100% catch and release.
7. A condition of this permit is that fishers must take a pace downstream after every cast.
8. Chest or thigh waders are allowed. Fishers should wade so as not to disturb the lies and in any case no further than the mid-point of the River.
9. No fish may be taken.
10. The proprietor reserves the right to withdraw this licence at any time without stating any reason therefor, refunding the licence holder the proportion of the licence fee applicable to the remaining part of the season.
11. All salmon must be returned. 100% catch and release. Must use barbless hooks.
Booking cut off times
To book a Monday you must book before midnight on Sunday
To book a Tuesday you must book before midnight on Monday
To book a Wednesday you must book before midnight on Tuesday
To book a Thursday you must book before midnight on Wednesday
To book a Friday you must book before midnight on Thursday
To book a Saturday you must book before midnight on Friday
To book a Sunday you must book before midnight on Saturday