- FishPal /
- Online Booking
FishPal's booking system handles thousands of bookings each year and is well-liked and trusted by the many people who use it to organise their fishing.
How it Works
- Use one of the forms on our Find Fishing page to look for fishing that might suit you.
If using our Map Search (best if you don't know the rivers well) click the link to the help page at the top right of the map
if using any other search form: (you get a list of rods)
- Click on the week start link for the fishery and week that you are interested in.
- A booking window opens - enter your email address.
- Only if you are not already in our database, enter your postal address and contact details.
- Choose the exact days and rods that you want.
- Check the next page to ensure the details are correct.
- Either add another booking request or go straight to the bank's secure payment page.
- Enter your card details.
- If the bank accepts payment, you get a confirmation web page and an emailed permit within a few seconds.
Permits and joining Instructions
Your confirmation email doubles as your fishing permit and should be taken with you and shown to the fishery, before you fish. It also includes these details:
- How to find the fishery
- Name and contact details of the fishery
- Copies of all the conditions you agreed to when making the booking
How does the fishery know I am coming?
The fishery is notified that you are coming within seconds of your booking by their chosen combination of email, fax or text message. In addition, we recommend that you ring them a day or two before you go, to make sure that you know where to meet and that you bring with you the correct tackle and equipment.
If you do not have access to the internet you can access our phone service via our Help Centre. Please note that as telephone bookings are more expensive for us to service, there will be a larger booking charge than if you did the booking online.
We specialise in giving friendly and honest advice. If we think the fishing is not right for you, we will say so.
Online bookings: By Debit Card. Please note that we do NOT accept credit cards unless you declare that you are a non EU customer and pay a surcharge of 2.5%. We also cannot accept PayPal, American Express, ApplePay or similar.
Telephone bookings: In addition to the above card arrangements, payments of larger sums can be made by BACS or cheque. However no confirmation of booking will be made until funds have been received and we have had time to process them and we reserve the right to cancel tentative bookings without notice if there is any delay in payment being received.
Do contact us via our Help Centre.