Welcome to a new website for the Clyde and the Loch Lomond national Park area.
We offer some outstanding fishing on the famous river Clyde and also some of the prettiest fishing in the beautiful Loch Lomond National park.
Loch Lomond in the winter.
The clubs that are able to offer the angler some fishing are,L.L.A.I.A. (Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association, and the United Clyde Angling Protective Association Ltd.
The river Clyde.
For upto date info on the clubs please click on the Facebook links opposite.
The river Fruin.
• Find fishing rods updated hourly
• Latest River Levels updated twice a day
• Latest catches - updated hourly
• Online booking - with permits emailed
• Call centre - back up for manual bookings or advice
The Kelvin at Kelvin Park.
For the U.C.A.P Facebook Page click here
For the L.L.A.I.A Facebook Page Click here
For the River kelvin Facebook Page Click here