If you want to give someone a really special present, consider a fishing gift voucher from FishPal?
Our fishing vouchers are a great way to mark any special occasion or as a 'thank you' and are the perfect gift for the angler who has 'everything'! Their versatility means that the recipient can choose exactly where and when he/she would like to go and which species be it salmon, trout, sea trout, grayling or coarse fishing.
The voucher can be used to buy fishing providing that it is currently showing as available on our booking system. The extent of this can be checked by using any of the Find or Book Fishing pages or by calling our help desk.
Before redeeming the voucher, we are happy to discuss the recipient's needs based on his or her experience before making a recommendation that we believe will enable them to get the most out of their gift.
Occasionally we may suggest using the voucher over a few days, on different beats or even on different rivers to give the recipient the best possible experience.
Each voucher is individually prepared in the name of the recipient together with any details of services which we feel may be helpful. You can purchase a voucher online or call our offices Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
To purchase a voucher
Decide how much you would like to spend and have a card ready to pay for the voucher. This can be done in two ways:
or call us on 01573 470612
In both cases please allow time for us to post you a voucher and note that there are charges for processing cards.
To redeem a voucher
1: Check availability online. Vouchers can only be redeemed against beats with current online availability.
2: Ring the FishPal Help Desk on 01573 470612 with your voucher number to book rods.
3: Post voucher together with any payment if fishing is of a higher value.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Voucher can only be redeemed against rods that can be seen in online rod searches
2. Vouchers may be exchanged for fishing of a lower value. In this instance, a voucher will be re-issued to the value of the unused portion of the original voucher remaining, provided such reimbursement exceeds £10. Amounts of less than £10 will not be reimbursed.
3. Vouchers may be exchanged for fishing of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
4. Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash nor are refunds or cancellations of Vouchers allowed. No modifications can be made to a voucher after it has been issued.
5. Vouchers have an expiry date as stated on the voucher, after which the voucher will be invalid and its value will revert to FishPal.
6. Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Any defacement of a voucher will render it invalid.
7. To redeem the voucher it must be returned to the FishPal Help Desk, together with any outstanding amount for the fishing required to be booked.
8. To safeguard rods available, a booking may be held until the voucher is received for a maximum of three working days.
9. The voucher cannot be used against anything other than the right to fish. This does not include, inter alia, services or products offered by advertisers, accommodation, tackle, guiding or instruction. Where applicable, however, the services of a resident ghillie may be included in the price of a permit to fish for salmon and sea trout.
10. Vouchers will be delivered to the postal addresses supplied by the buyer. The Voucher buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of this delivery information. FishPal Ltd is not responsible for any use of the Voucher by any individual resulting from errors in this delivery information.
11. FishPal Ltd reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the FishPal terms and conditions as detailed on the FishPal Ltd. web site also apply to the issue of any voucher.